- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee – Milwaukee BS
- Eastwick College – Ramsey AAS
- Bachelors in Biomedical Sciences
- Member of National Honor Society Alpha Beta Kappa
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer
- Registered Medical Assistant
Performing cardiac ultrasounds in various working environments with a focus on adult exams.
I take great pride in performing an ultrasound knowing that my scan could be bettering the direction of a patient’s medical care. My goal for any exam that I perform is to obtain only the best quality images. I want nothing more than to provide the reading physician with the clearest pictures and video to make accurate diagnoses.
Spare Time Activities
Spending time with my husband and puppy, reading, dancing and traveling.